Saturday, January 13, 2007

The picture is a little dark. This Green Mandarin was added yesterday. I rec'd it plus 2 Firefish, A Royal Gramma and a Cleaner shrimp from Coralsplus. I had paid for a Anemone crab but it was not in the shipment. At this point it appears that only the Mandarin survived. They came in very cold and hardly moving. This was the third time I had a shipment from them that was incomplete. Before this I had orderred Neon gobies and for the second time rec'd Engineer gobies DOA. I had orderred Scarlet hermits and got Blue leg and Mexican hermits. Half the shells were empty.

Conclusion: I will not order from them again. Good prices are hardly good prices when you do not get what you ask for!!! Later a refund was made for the last shipment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wwwmynewportreef.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading wwwmynewportreef.blogspot.com every day.
same day loans
loans

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home